LONDON, March 31 (Reuters) - Ingersoll-Rand , a U.S. maker of climate control systems, plans to sell five-year dollar-denominated notes, one of the banks managing the sale said on Tuesday. The issue will be sold via Ingersoll-Rand Global Holding Company Ltd, the bank said. Credit Suisse, Goldman Sachs and JP Morgan are bookrunners on the deal. (Reporting by Natalie Harrison; Editing by Dan Lalor)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ingersoll-Rand plans five-year dollar notes -lead" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.