BOSTON, Aug 29 (Reuters) - Diversified manufacturer Ingersoll-Rand Co said on Wednesday that Timothy McLevish would be leaving his post as senior vice president and chief financial officer on Sept. 30. McLevish is taking on the CFO role at Kraft Foods Inc . In a statement, Ingersoll said it expected to name a successor to McLevish before he leaves the company. He has held the CFO post at Ingersoll since May 2002. (Reporting by Scott Malone)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ingersoll-Rand says CFO headed to Kraft Foods" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.