By Kevin Krolicki and Megan Davies DETROIT/NEW YORK, March 22 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler AG expects to get an initial indication of bids for its Chrysler unit by the end of the month, just ahead of what is expected to be a stormy annual meeting dominated by discussion of the sale, according to people familiar with the situation. DaimlerChrysler Chief Executive Dieter Zetsche and Chrysler Group Chief Executive Tom LaSorda are expected to be grilled on the progress of a possible Chrysler ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Initial Chrysler bids expected ahead of key meeting" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.