DETROIT, Aug 23 (Reuters) - A lawsuit alleging that billionaire investor Kirk Kerkorian engaged in illegal "insider trading" of DaimlerChrysler shares has been tentatively cleared for trial by a federal judge. The suit alleges that the Las Vegas casino mogul and his Tracinda Corp. investment company sold more than 7.5 million DaimlerChrysler shares over three months beginning in March 1999 after receiving inside information about the automaker's declining cash flow and profits. When the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"'Insider trading' suit against Kerkorian advances" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642