NEW YORK, April 30 (Reuters) - Chrysler LLC will file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy Thursday after talks to restructure its debt with bondholders collapsed, a U.S. government official said. Chrysler failed to gain the bondholder support it needed to move forward with a restructuring and avoid the first-ever bankruptcy filing by a major U.S. automaker. STORY: [ID:LU940906] DAVID RESLER, CHIEF ECONOMIST, NOMURA SECURITIES, NEW YORK: "The agreement that seems to be nearing completion for GM ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INSTANT VIEW 1-Chrysler to file for bankruptcy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.