COPENHAGEN, Aug 18 (Reuters) - Denmark's current account surplus was 6.8 billion Danish crowns ($1.12 billion) in June, while the seasonally adjusted trade surplus excluding ships was 5.5 billion crowns, the national statistics office (DS) said on Wednesday. For the 12 months to June the current account surplus was 44.3 billion crowns. KEY FIGURES (billion crowns) June 2004 May 2004 C/A 6.8 +5.6** Trade balance* 5.5 +5.2** *seasonally adjusted, excluding ships **C/A revised from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INSTANT VIEW 1-Danish June c/a surplus 6.8 bln DKK, above f'cast" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642