NEW YORK, May 31 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp will file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection on Monday at the U.S. Bankruptcy Court in the Southern District of New York before markets open, according to U.S. government sources with direct knowledge of the preparations. [ID:nN31395352] The bankruptcy has become the most carefully orchestrated Chapter 11 filings in the history of American business. The following are comments about the company's bankruptcy made before the government ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INSTANT VIEW 1-GM to file bankruptcy Monday-sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642