SEOUL, Jan 27 (Reuters) - Hyundai Motor , South Korea's top automaker, saw its profit jump nearly 50 percent to a record for the December quarter, driven by new models and robust sales in overseas markets including the United States and China. Hyundai, the world's fifth-biggest automaker along with affiliate Kia Motors , is expected to maintain a healthy earnings performance this year, with more new model launches and improving brand image. Hyundai Motor on Thursday reported a 48 percent ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INSTANT VIEW 1-Hyundai Q4 profit jumps to record" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642