MADRID, Oct 28 (Reuters) - Spanish trade balance data for August, as provided by the Trade Ministry on Thursday: KEY NUMBERS (in millions of euros) AUG 2004 % CHANGE JAN-AUG % CHANGE Deficit 5,367 +40.5 37,110 +30.5 Exports 8,891 +7.5 95,226 +6.1 Imports 14,258 +17.9 132,336 +11.9 KEY POINTS Exports to France and Germany, Spain's main trading partners, rose 2.6 and 9.9 percent respectively in August. By category, the exports that did best in the month were cars, which rose 17 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INSTANT VIEW 1-Spain's Aug trade deficit +40.5 pct yr/yr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.