SEOUL, July 28 (Reuters) - South Korea's Hyundai Motor posted a 37 percent rise in quarterly net profit, outstripping the consensus forecast, after it logged record global vehicle sales and gained market share from Japanese rivals reeling from the March 11 earthquake. Hyundai, the world's fifth-biggest carmaker along with affiliate Kia Motors , on Thursday reported a 2.3 trillion won ($2.2 billion) net profit for the April to June quarter, compared with a consensus forecast of 2.1 trillion ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INSTANT VIEW 2-Hyundai Motor Q2 profit up 37 pct; beats forecasts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642