OAK BLUFFS, Mass., Aug 24 (Reuters) - U.S. President Barack Obama will reappoint Ben Bernanke for a second term as chairman of the Federal Reserve on Tuesday, a senior administration official said on Monday. Financial markets have given Bernanke high marks on the job and his reappointment was widely forecast, although a White House announcement was not expected until later this year. Bernanke, whose four-year term as the head of the U.S. central bank is due to end next February, will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INSTANT VIEW 3-Obama to reappoint Bernanke as Fed chief-officia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642