SEOUL, Aug 31 (Reuters) - South Korea's industrial output rose a seasonally adjusted 2.0 percent in July from June, data showed on Monday, beating market expectations and marking a seventh monthly gain. From a year earlier, the factory output index -- which measures manufacturing, mining and electricity output -- rose 0.7 percent in July, posting the first annual gain since September 2008, data from the National Statistical Office showed. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INSTANT VIEW 3-S.Korea July factory output beats forecasts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.