OAK BLUFFS, Mass., Aug 24 (Reuters) - U.S. President Barack Obama will reappoint Ben Bernanke for a second term as chairman of the Federal Reserve on Tuesday, a senior administration official said on Monday. Bernanke, whose four-year term as the head of the U.S. central bank is due to end next February, will also be praised by Obama for his handling of the worst financial crisis since the Great Depression, the official said. [ID:nN24151253] Financial markets have generally given Bernanke ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INSTANT VIEW 5-Obama to reappoint Bernanke as Fed chief-official" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.