TORONTO, Aug 31 (Reuters) - Canada's economic growth rate slowed more sharply than expected in the second quarter on weaker consumer spending and trade performance, fueling expectations the Bank of Canada's rate hikes will be gradual. LINKS: Story [ID:nN31202447] Web: http://www.statcan.ca/start.html COMMENTARY: CAMILLA SUTTON, CURRENCY STRATEGIST AT SCOTIA CAPITAL "This morning's GDP release (was) weaker than expected. The consumer expenditures advanced at a slower pace with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INSTANT VIEW-Canada economy slows sharply in second quarter" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.