FRANKFURT, July 29 (Reuters) - Daimler said on Wednesday it expects a gradual improvement in its operating profitability over the course of this year, after it beat expectations for an even worse second-quarter operating loss. [ID:nLT428157] Following are some analyst comments on the results: JUERGEN PIEPER, BANKHAUS METZLER: "The mood is far too positive. While the results are better than expected, with these figures Daimler is among the weakest of Europe's car makers. Particularly ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INSTANT VIEW-Daimler Q2 operating loss smaller than expected" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.