FRANKFURT, April 27 (Reuters) - Volkswagen , Europe's largest carmaker, posted first-quarter operating profit and sales that beat forecasts and said on Wednesday it expected revenues and earnings to rise this year. [ID:nLDE73Q0RH] Following are analyst comments: ALBRECHT DENNINGHOFF, ANALYST AT SILVIA QUANDT: "This looks really good, no doubt above all the operating profit. There have been concerns about the crisis in Japan dampening the company's business but the company has been ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INSTANT VIEW-Volkswagen posts solid Q1 results" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.