SEOUL, Oct 28 (Reuters) - Hyundai Motor , South Korea's top automaker, posted a higher-than-expected 38 percent rise in quarterly net profit, driven by strong sales of compact cars and new models. Hyundai, the world's fifth largest carmaker along with affiliate Kia Motors , reported on Thursday a 1.35 trillion won ($1.20 billion) net profit for the quarter ended September, compared with a consensus forecast of 1.17 billion won from Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S. For related story, click on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INSTATNT VIEW-Hyundai beats estimates on compact cars, new model" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642