ZURICH, May 28 (Reuters) - Switzerland's Zurich Financial is using lie detection software on some customers in England to help unearth insurance fraud, it said on Friday, adding it had no plans to introduce the system in Switzerland. A Zurich spokesman said the insurer was using fraud-busting voice analysis software in a pilot project in call centres in England that handle claims for two policy categories, including motor insurance in which fraud is particularly prevalent. "Fraud is an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Insurer Zurich uses lie detectors to fight fraud" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.