* Companies form group to advance cloud computing * Intel advises on industry standards By Noel Randewich SAN FRANCISCO, Oct 27 (Reuters) - Chipmaker Intel is advising a group of more than 70 companies, including Deutsche Bank , Lockheed Martin and BMW , as they encourage industry standards for "cloud computing". Cloud computing involves businesses cutting back on computer storage space and processing power by having their software and data in remote centers, accessed by their ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Intel advises big tech buyers on cloud computing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642