Blessing: Most people hate being passenger.
TRAVERSE CITY, MI – Everybody knows Gen Y people are different from aging Baby Boomers, but it’s a surprise to learn they love their cars more than the Boomers do, 63% to 51%. Ralph Blessing, executive vice president for marketing researcher GFK, studied the two generations to determine what makes them tick and what automotive features might be required in 2020 to meet the expectations of these two disparate groups with sometime similar outlooks. Both generations like ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Gen Y Likes Cars Too, Researcher Says" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642