Dealers need to be aware of the reality that prospective customers are spending more time than ever cross-shopping vehicle makes and models. Let me break this phenomenon down: About 92% of Americans go online before they ever step foot into a dealership. The average Internet prospect is a 45- to 90-day opportunity. The average Internet prospect is searching five to eight dealerships and websites. The average prospect spends 11 hours researching online before visiting a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"In Search of Cross Shoppers " is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.