* Next 6 months to 1 year "right time" for buys * Open to using $285 mln cash reserves for buys * Unit to borrow overseas soon By Aniruddha Basu MUMBAI, Dec 21 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker Amtek Auto Ltd, India's second largest forging maker, is keen to take advantage of the economic slowdown in India and Europe by bidding for cheap assets, Chief Financial Officer Santosh Singhi said. The Amtek group has cash reserves of close to 15 billion rupees ($285 million), which Singhi said could be ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-Amtek Auto scouts for cheap assets in India, Europe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642