* Asbury CEO: Toyota committed to win back customers * Asbury has fixed all of its Toyota inventory in recall * Dealership planning business on flat 2010 sales By Kevin Krolicki WASHINGTON, Feb 25 (Reuters) - Asbury Automotive Group expects Toyota Motor Corp to begin offering a "bold" and "aggressive" program of incentives to win back business lost because of its recalls, the dealership group said on Thursday. "They're doing everything you can think of to restore confidence in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-Asbury expects 'bold' Toyota incentives" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642