* Talking to global, Mideast investors to up capital * Does not expect Kuwait investor to sell stake * Not anticipating new round of job cuts By Tamara Walid DUBAI, March 31 (Reuters) - Aston Martin is in talks with investors to raise its capital as it looks to finance growth and shield itself from the global economic downturn, but does not expect its Kuwaiti investor to sell its stake, the CEO said. Chief Executive Ulrich Bez said the carmaker hoped to complete a deal this year. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-Aston Martin seeks fresh capital, eyes new investors" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.