INGOLSTADT, Germany, June 25 (Reuters) - Volkswagen's premium brand Audi AG expects to return to the black in the United States for the first time after years of losses burdened by adverse currency headwinds. "Audi AG will earn money this year in the USA and we will see to it that this remains the case," Audi sales chief Peter Schwarzenbauer told Reuters on Friday, adding he expected to sell around 100,000 vehicles there for the first time ever. Only the local U.S. unit Audi of America ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-Audi to earn a profit in U.S. this year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642