BEIJING, May 21 (Reuters) - Beijing Automotive Industry Holding Co (BAIC), China's fifth-biggest automaker, is in talks with key investment banks for an initial public offering of its passenger car business, the president said on Friday. BAIC President Wang Dazong said the company plans to announce a grouping of its passenger vehicle businesses within two months -- a key step in preparation before floating the unit. "We are talking to major investment banks at this stage but haven't ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-Beijing Auto firms up passenger car unit IP0 plan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642