MUMBAI, Feb 22 (Reuters) - Bharat Forge Ltd is betting on renewable energy space such as solar and biomass energy as it diversifies from its auto parts manufacturing core, a top official said on Monday. "Solar is becoming increasingly viable. Over a 3-4 year period we will target to do 100 MW, that's our target," Executive Director Amit Kalyani told Reuters. The firm, India's top forgings maker, is also expecting to substantially increase its revenues from the railway component business, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-Bharat Forge bets on renewable energy, rail" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642