* Sees 25 pct sales growth, five times national average * Considers building Brazil SKD plant: BMW's Dornbusch * Luxury brands are booming in Brazil as economy thrives By Alberto Alerigi Jr. SAO PAULO, June 29 (Reuters) - BMW , the world's largest maker of luxury cars, expects to maintain double-digit sales growth this year in Brazil, where it may build an assembly plant, a senior executive said in an interview. Sales of BMW's sedans, utility vehicles and hatchback models in Latin ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-BMW sees double-digit Brazil growth, mulls factory" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.