* To invest 6 bln rupees on expansion this year * Plans to boost R&D spends, staff * Has cash worth 30 bln rupees on books By Aniruddha Basu MUMBAI, Aug 5 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker Bosch Ltd expects a challenging fiscal second half but is still investing heavily in research and development as well as capacity ramp up across its five manufacturing units in India, a top official said. The firm, an unit of the German Bosch group, is the largest Indian auto parts maker by market ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-Bosch to continue ramp up, boost R&D despite challenges" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642