* State sees costs, benefits similar to current rule round * Federal goals expected at the end of September * New round of rules would cover model years 2017-2025 By Peter Henderson SAN FRANCISCO, May 25 (Reuters) - California aims to double greenhouse gas emissions cuts and fuel efficiency gains in a new round of regulation for vehicles that will start late this decade and may spur draft federal goals later this year, the state's top climate change regulators said on Tuesday. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-California plans new round of auto pollution rules" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642