* To fund buyouts with cash and overdraft facilities-FD * To develop business with its partners * Shares fallen 27 percent since April debut By Shivani Singh BANGALORE, Aug 27 (Reuters) - Car dealer Cambria Automobiles Plc said it was on target to meet its own and the market's expectations for the full year ending Aug. 31 and would grow in the UK through takeovers. Cambria, which debuted in April on the AIM, and larger peers such as Inchcape and Lookers benefited from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-Cambria to grow via buyouts, sees meeting FY view" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642