FRANKFURT, March 26 (Reuters) - Henkel's world-leading adhesives business is counting on a rebound in the crisis stricken electronic and automotive industries to boost profitable growth this year, the division's head told Reuters. "The electronic and automotive industries will perform better in 2010, particularly in North America. We expect to get growth momentum from this," Thomas Geitner said in an interview conducted on Thursday and published on Friday.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-Cars, electronics to boost Henkel adhesives in 2010" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642