By Aniruddha Basu MUMBAI, March 26 (Reuters) - Tyremaker Ceat Ltd does not see any more production cuts and hopes to close the year with a modest revenue growth on a pick up demand, a top official said on Thursday. "We started taking production cuts in a big way in Oct-Dec last year...we did not want to be producing out of costlier raw material," managing director Paras Chowdhary told Reuters. Ceat, India's fourth largest tyremaker by sales, had cut production several times at its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-Ceat rules out production cuts as demand revives" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.