* Local councils must spend on personal charging bays * Mitsubishi aims for 500 electric vehicles sales in 2011 By Kwok W. Wan LONDON, March 31 (Reuters) - If big cities are serious about cutting emissions, they need plenty of fast charging points for electic vehicles to help potential buyers of low-carbon cars get over "range anxiety," the head of Mitsubishi Motors UK said on Wednesday. The Japanese car maker plans to launch its iMiEV electric vehicle (EV) in Britain next year. But ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-Chargers needed to cut electric car "range anxiety"" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642