* China e-bike output seen at 30 mln per year * China e-bus batteries use 1 tonne of lead * Most popular e-bikes use 9 kg or 17 kg of lead * China private, bonded lead stocks seen at 180,000 tonnes (Adds details, quotes, background) By Polly Yam SHENZHEN, China, March 26 (Reuters) - China's refined lead demand should rise 20 percent in 2010 as lead-acid battery output grows by a quarter to power green energy projects and new and existing electric buses and motorcycles, an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-China 2010 lead demand seen up 20 pct on battery" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642