HONG KONG, April 27 (Reuters) - China South Locomotive & Rolling Stock Corp , the country's largest railway equipment maker, said it aims to more than double sales by 2012 in its race to become the world's largest rail equipment maker. The lofty goal would see China South Locomotive challenge market leader Bombardier Inc for the world's top spot, with a revenue target of more than 100 billion yuan ($14.65 billion) by 2012, Chairman Zhao Xiaogang told Reuters in an interview. "The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-China South Locomotive aims to double sale by 2012" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.