ROME, April 29 (Reuters) - Fiat's alliance with Chrysler [CBS.UL] appears to be a "useful" business move that will not hurt Italian workers, but future consolidation in Europe might, an Italian labour leader said on Wednesday. Giorgio Airaudo, regional secretary general of the FIOM-CGIL union in Fiat's home town of Turin, said Italian workers would demand job guarantees going forward to protect them in case of a future acquisition in Europe. "For us, the accord with Chrysler doesn't do ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-Chrysler good for Fiat long-term - union" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642