* Citroen pushing China sales, wants greater mkt coverage * Europe mkts seen lower in H2, visibility limited By Helen Massy-Beresford and Gilles Guillaume PARIS, May 27 (Reuters) - France's Citroen, part of carmaker PSA Peugeot Citroen , is betting on strong growth in China as waning scrapping incentives make European markets hard to predict for the rest of the year, its head told Reuters. Government schemes to stimulate demand for new cars have supported European auto markets hit ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-Citroen bets on China; Europe outlook unclear" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642