* Spyker CEO sees Saab profitability in foreseeable future * Restoring financing also essential * Rejects criticism over 30 pct stake in company By Aaron Gray-Block AMSTERDAM, Jan 29 (Reuters) - Loss-making Swedish auto maker Saab will return to profit in the "foreseeable" future, the chief executive of its buyer Spyker Cars said, and the key will be to restore confidence in the distinctive and quirky brand. The Dutch luxury carmaker, which produces several dozen handmade sports ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-Confidence in Saab the key to profits -Spyker CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.