* Continental will continue to pass on higher prices - CFO * Synthetic rubber prices likely to remain high - CFO * China auto market growth of 8-10 pct possible - CFO By Maria Sheahan and Stefanie Huber FRANKFURT, July 29 (Reuters) - Continental AG may further increase tyre prices in the second half of 2011 to offset rising raw material costs, the company's finance chief said. "We have in the past year and a half passed on price increases to the market where necessary and will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-Continental AG may further raise prices - CFO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.