* WTO chief sees negotiation lessons from Copenhagen pact * Says major economies to play special role in Doha talks GENEVA, Dec 21 (Reuters) - Behind the scenes negotiating by major economies in Copenhagen to agree a climate accord may be a model for how to wrap up the Doha Round of trade talks, the head of the World Trade Organisation said on Friday. "You don't get to a sort of overall agreement with 153 members without a number of behind the scenes bilateral testing and contacts, and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-Copenhagen provides negotiation model for WTO-Lamy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642