HANOVER, Germany, Sept 23 (Reuters) - The head of Fiat's truck unit Iveco expects the western European truck market to decline next year as a liquidity shortage pushes consumers to delay truck purchases. Speaking to Reuters during the IAA truck show in Hanover, Iveco Chief Executive Paolo Monferino said his company was forecasting a 5-10 percent drop. "The real issue is the credit lines are declining and are a lot less available and this is limiting the business," he explained. "The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-Credit crisis to hurt Europe truck market -Iveco" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642