* Production of Africa's first electric car to start 2010 * Raising funds difficult in global financial crisis By Wendell Roelf CAPE TOWN, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Mass production of Africa's first all-electric car "Joule" is intended to start at the end
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-Credit crunch may delay Africa electric car plans" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.