STUTTGART, Germany, Aug 25 (Reuters) - Daimler aims to recoup the two percentage points lost in its share of the worldwide bus and coaches market last year, the head of Daimler Buses told Reuters in an interview. "We will win back market share this year and reach the (15 percent) level of 2008 once again," Hartmut Schick said. Daimler Buses is a minor but profitable business, accounting for 120 million euros ($151.9 million) in operating profit in the first half, or roughly 3.6 percent of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-Daimler Buses to reclaim lost market share in 2010" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642