STUTTGART, Germany, Feb 16 (Reuters) - Daimler Chief Executive Dieter Zetsche signalled the German carmaker could make a change to its holding in Airbus parent EADS but said no decision had been made yet. "We intend to maintain industrial leadership, but the stakes and the structure could be under discussion in the future," Zetsche told Reuters Insider TV in an interview on Wednesday. Government sources told Reuters last week that the German government is seeking a new private investor ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-Daimler CEO says EADS stakes could be discussed" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642