STUTTGART, Germany, Aug 27 (Reuters) - Daimler Trucks , the world's largest commercial vehicles maker, dampened expectations that demand in emerging markets could soon help offset a recent collapse in sales in industrial countries. "I don't expect big sales figures in the near future but we need these (emerging) markets in five years," Daimler Trucks chief Andreas Renschler told Reuters in an interview published on Thursday. He also warned against grouping all emerging economies in one ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-Daimler Trucks dampens sales hopes in BRIC states" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642