* Auto industry slump hits metals recyclers hard * "Green shoots" not taking root yet By Michael Taylor LONDON, June 25 (Reuters) - Even more British metal recyclers will go bust due to the collapse of the global auto industry, accountancy giant KPMG [KPMG.UL] told Reuters. Richard Fleming, head of restructuring for the UK at KPMG in London, was appointed joint-administrator for British aluminium alloy producer F E Mottram (Non Ferrous) Ltd on Monday. [ID:nLN453208] With car ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-Dangers persist for UK metal recyclers -KPMG" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.