* Auto industry slump hits metals recyclers hard * "Green shoots" not taking root yet By Michael Taylor LONDON, June 25 (Reuters) - Even more British metal recyclers will go bust due to the collapse of the global auto industry, accountancy giant KPMG told Reuters. Richard Fleming, head of restructuring for the UK at KPMG in London, was appointed joint-administrator for British aluminium alloy producer F E Mottram (Non Ferrous) Ltd on Monday. With car manufacturers suspending ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-Dangers persist for UK metal recyclers -KPMG" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.