TOKYO, Nov 26 (Reuters) - French software company Dassault Systemes said on Tuesday its Asian business would expand 30 percent in 2002, despite a global technology slowdown. "The Asian story for us is a very good one. Asia is 30 percent growth this year," Chief Executive Bernard Charles told Reuters on the sidelines of the Paris Europlace Financial Forum. "It will represent almost 25 percent of our revenues on the full-year basis. For 2003, I expect to see a little bit smaller but still ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-Dassault Asia business up 30 pct--CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.