* Opens new manufacturing plant near Moscow * Exploring ways to supply credit to Russian farmers * May open more Russian plants in future * Sees 60 pct sales outside North America in 10 years (Adds details, quotes) By Robin Paxton DOMODEDOVO, Russia, April 27 (Reuters) - Deere & Co , the world's largest farm equipment maker, is on track to spend $500 million building new plants in Russia and offering credit lines and other services to farmers within the next six years. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-Deere eyes $500 mln investment in Russia farm boom" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.